Swimming Pool Rules
Swimming pool access is seasonal from May to September. Typically, the pool is opens in time for the May Long Weekend and generally closes the week after Labour day. The hot tub is presently closed pending previously approved repairs from the contingency fund.
POOL & HOT TUB RULES
The Pool and Hot Tub Areas are for the exclusive use of the homeowners, tenants, and their families. The facilities follow the bylaws relating to the use of the Common Property and by the Rules outlined here.
1. Hours of operation for Pool and Hot Tub: 9:00am – 10:00pm Daily
2. Children under 16 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult. No lifeguard on duty. All persons using the Pool and Hot Tub do so at their own risk. Neither the Strata Council nor the Management are liable for accidents or injuries however caused.
3. Access to the pool and amenities room is with your common area fob. Do not prop open the pool gate or amenities room doors.
4. Change rooms are located in the Amenities Room. Persons using the Amenities Room are to make sure the bathrooms are left clean and free of all personal effects. 5. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an Adult.
6. Shower before entering pool or hot tub.
7. No animals in pool or on pool deck.
8. No smoking on pool, hot tub or pool deck area.
9. No alcohol in pool, hot tub or pool deck area.
10. No glass containers or cans permitted in pool, hot tub or pool deck area.
11. No food permitted in the pool, hot tub or pool deck area.
12. No diving.
13. No scooters, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, etc. allowed on pool deck area.
14. No swearing, yelling, or coarse language. No running, fighting, or other conduct likely to cause an accident.
15. Pool toys should not interfere with others’ enjoyment of the pool.
16. No persons with open sores, bandages, discharging ears, eyes, noses or head colds allowed in pool or hot tub.
17. Bathing load of Pool 40 persons. Bathing load of Hot Tub 8 persons.
18. Maximum recommended use of hot tub 20 minutes.
19. No cut-offs allowed in the Pool and Hot Tub.
20. Infants must wear children’s swimwear or properly identified swim diapers no regular diapers or pull-ups.
21. Personal music players are only permitted with use of headphones
22. The Strata Council reserves the right to deny use of the facility to anyone in violation of the Pool & Hot Tub Rules.
23. All children under the age of 3 years are required to wear proper identified swimming diapers while in the pool.
24. Any persons with long hair past shoulder length must be tied up in either a ponytail or a bun