Bylaws & Rules
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub & Amenities Room
Swimming pool access is seasonal from May to September. The hot tub is closed until further notice.
Pool & Hot Tub Rules
The Pool and Hot Tub Areas are for the exclusive use of the Owners, Tenants, their families and Guests. These facilities will be governed by the provisions in the bylaws relating to the use of Common Property and by the Rules prescribed by the Council from time to time.
1. Hours of operation for Pool and Hot Tub: 9:00am – 10:00pm, Monday – Sunday
2. No lifeguard on duty. All persons using the Pool and Hot Tub do so at the own risk. Neither the Strata Council nor the Management are liable for accidents or injuries however caused.
3. Access to the pool and amenities room is with your building front door key.
Do not prop open the pool gate or amenities room doors.
4. Change rooms are located in the Amenities Room. Persons using the Amenities Room are to make sure the bathrooms are left clean and free of all personal effects.
5. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an Adult.
6. Shower before entering pool or hot tub.
7. No animals in pool or on pool deck.
8. No smoking on pool, hot tub or pool deck area.